Friday, January 1, 2016

Introducing 365 Days of Fun

As we move into a new year, I, like many others am re-evaulting how I spend my time and making it a goal to do more of what I enjoy and what makes me happy. Two of those things are TRAVEL and FOOD. I've been writing for both for over 15 years now and have been blogging on both for several years. 

While I've been very active on the food blog, this travel blog doesn't see as much activity - and I'd like to change that. I love traveling with my family - both to places we have come to love and to places that are brand new to us. I'll plan to continue to blog about some of our travels in the upcoming year, but I'm also starting a new series on 365 of the places we have been and enjoyed that I think you should visit, too. So, look for a new place each day. I hope you'll enjoy learning about some of the spots we have loved visiting and consider visiting them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prairie Guest House, Fishers Indiana

On a recent media trip in Indianapolis, I spent a little time in Hamilton County, staying at the Prairie Guest House Bed & Breakfast in ...