Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm back!

Hi, blog readers!

The last half year saw me busy with the publication of two books. So, this blog kind of got neglected. No, it was totally neglected. But, since it's a new year, I am getting back to one of my favorite writing topics - travel. I'll plan to post more frequently in the new year. At least a couple times a week. I was putting a lot of pressure on myself by committing to posting just lengthy reviews. Sometimes short and sweet is better. So, look for more posts on some of the great spots to visit in the Midwest or posts on some of the deals and discounts you'll find. I'm all for saving a buck when on the road.

Also, keep up with me on Facebook at Midwest Family Traveler or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/travelmidwest. Feel free to leave comments or post to share some of your favorite spots.

And, if you're interested in checking out the two latest books - Mom Moments: A Compilation of Columns from the Northwest Indiana Times or my children's book, Old 104 Rides Again, here's a link to Amazon to get more info:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=carrie+steinweg&x=0&y=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prairie Guest House, Fishers Indiana

On a recent media trip in Indianapolis, I spent a little time in Hamilton County, staying at the Prairie Guest House Bed & Breakfast in ...