Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to my new travel blog

Since I've been doing travel writing for over a decade now, I figured it was time I start my own travel blog. There are so many interesting attractions and eateries that I've visited and they don't always make it into a published travel piece in a newspaper or magazine, so I wanted to begin a blog to share little bits of information and tips on some of the great spots in the Midwest to visit -- and there are many!!! Since most of my traveling is done with my whole crew, comprised of my husband and five sons, ages 16, 11, 9, 7 and 5, most of what I'll write about will be family friendly spots, but occasionally I'll throw in some places that are suitable for a getaway without the kids. So, thanks for reading! I look forward to sharing some of my favorite places with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prairie Guest House, Fishers Indiana

On a recent media trip in Indianapolis, I spent a little time in Hamilton County, staying at the Prairie Guest House Bed & Breakfast in ...