Saturday, August 1, 2020

TRAVEL LIKE A ROCK STAR THIS SUMMER

COVID-19 has put a lot of travel plans on hold as people opt to stay home and limit their risk of exposure. For those who are traveling, there are a lot of families opting to do road trips rather than hopping on a plane. RV rentals have been in demand as families set out across the country for a little escape, but who want to enjoy the comforts of home and be able to distance from crowds or worry about how well a hotel is sanitizing their property.

One way to travel this season is by renting a luxury coach bus normally reserved for rock stars and celebrities. StormTrooper Coaches, like many businesses had had to pivot during the pandemic. Since there are no concerts for performers to travel to, their fleet is now available to the public. Families can make their way out to explore the country's national parks in style and with the ability to have a luxury home on wheels at every stop.


The coaches can sleep up to 12 people, are equipped with WIFI, TV, gaming systems, a kitchen, shower and more. And the bus comes with its own driver, so you can just sit back and enjoy and let someone else worry about pulling up the maps, navigating the roads and dealign with traffic. Each driver is tested for COVID before the trip, and because they normally drive after a music concert, are used to driving at night, so you can get the bulk of your distance done as the family sleeps and arrive to your destination refreshed and ready to explore.




The company also works with travel agencies that can gather a full itinerary for you, so you can also skip the step of planning out where to go and what to see. It's probably the most worry-free vacation you could take considering the circumstances. 


Storm Trooper Coaches has transported such celebrities as Post Malone, Her, Kanye West, The Rolling Stones, Florida Georgia Line, Lizzo and Collective Soul. For more information, visit stromtroopercoaches.com



1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Prairie Guest House, Fishers Indiana

On a recent media trip in Indianapolis, I spent a little time in Hamilton County, staying at the Prairie Guest House Bed & Breakfast in ...