Saturday, June 22, 2013

Strawberry Picking at Johnson's Farm Produce in Hobart, IN



For the past few years, our family has gone on an outing to pick strawberries at Johnson's Farm Produce in Hobart, IN. Picking your own is significantly cheaper than buying pre-picked. You also can pick the ones you like, as many as you like and it is a nice activity to do as a family. The U-Pick fields opened on June 15, so there aren't too many days left as strawberry season is short. Get out there and hit the field before they're gone!

www.johnsonsfarmproduce.com  





1 comment:

  1. I have so many good memories of picking strawberries at a U-pick farm in Florida with my grandma. This looks like fun! I will have to plan a trip with my kids.

    Tricia @ www.roadtriptheworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Prairie Guest House, Fishers Indiana

On a recent media trip in Indianapolis, I spent a little time in Hamilton County, staying at the Prairie Guest House Bed & Breakfast in ...