Welcome to my new travel blog

Since I've been doing travel writing for over a decade now, I figured it was time I start my own travel blog. There are so many interesting attractions and eateries that I've visited and they don't always make it into a published travel piece in a newspaper or magazine, so I wanted to begin a blog to share little bits of information and tips on some of the great spots in the Midwest to visit -- and there are many!!! Since most of my traveling is done with my whole crew, comprised of my husband and five sons, ages 16, 11, 9, 7 and 5, most of what I'll write about will be family friendly spots, but occasionally I'll throw in some places that are suitable for a getaway without the kids. So, thanks for reading! I look forward to sharing some of my favorite places with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LeClaire, Iowa

Blue Gate Garden Inn

Pipe Organ Music Comes with Dinner at Beggar's Pizza in Lansing